Saturday, February 22, 2014

Commune Cafe & Restaurant

Commune Cafe & Bistro is located in Jl. Suryo No. 25, Jakarta Selatan, di daerah Senopati, second floor, the first floor is Crematology Coffee Rooster (later will review that one too).
no smoking area
We went there on weekend., Saturday, 15th February 2014 exactly, it was crowded around  8 pm or so. The cafe was not really huge but the decoration and the ambiance was great. If you're looking for a place to hang out with your friends, it'll be a perfect place. Also, they have no smoking and smoking area, and the bar seat.
with Marcel Chandrawinata
For the food, I ordered Anza Pizza with beef, Croque Monsieur sandwich and the other one (unfortunately I forgot the name and took a picture of it). For the drinks, I ordered Commune Soda, it's a fruity soda, with chops of fruits. It was quite delicious. The prices are around IDR 65 and it was quite cheap because the portions are quite large. The service was also really good. My regret was I haven't tried the cakes! I heard it is quite delicious too.  
Smoking Area and the bar seats
I put it into my favorite cafe because the food is great, the place is cozy with unique decorations on lamps and mural.  Though, maybe If you want to go there on weekend at prime time such as dinner time, it'll be better to make reservation before. If you're a food lover, it's so worth the time. 4 stars out of 5 :D 
https://www.facebook.com/CommuneCafeandBistro
anza Pizza and Croque Monsieur Sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment