Monday, August 6, 2012

STAMANARA

STAMANARA 2011
STAMANARA 2011

STAMANARA 2011

STAMANARA 2011 with coach ka kukuh
Stamanara is a dance community and organization in Binus University, Jakarta. I joined Stamanara since 2007. Since then, Stamanara is my second family. There, I learned almost everything, I learn how to work in organization, I have responsibility and also I felt friendship, this is the best part. And Stamanara also played a big part on my dancing life, from Stamanara I learn how to be a good dancer, from technic and attitude. I had dancing teams from each year audition. First year was BIS (Bring It stam), it was a hip hop group, second year still in BIS, but this one is ladies group. Third and forth year, I got into Stamanara team. Each team taught me lessons in different types and kinds. I think I'm lucky to be a part of that community, really. :)
BIS 2008
STAMANARA 2010
BIS 2007


STAMANARA 2011
BYEYEOM ^__^
  Here is a video of Stamanara 2011.. Enjoy!! ^^

2 comments: